Community Spirit Gaming Centre uses social media sites as a way to:
- share relevant and interesting content with our customers, partners, and stakeholders, and
- participate in conversations about our business.
Content provided through Community Spirit Gaming Centres’ social media channels is intended for an adult audience. Individuals must be 18 years of age or older in order to physically enter the Charitable Gaming Centre. Government Issued Photo Identification may be required to prove an individual’s age. Individuals must be 18 yrs + in order to participate in any lottery and gaming activity or any promotions or contests associated with Community Spirit Gaming Centre. Government Issued Photo Identification may be required to prove an individual’s age.
We welcome users to engage with us through any of our social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
By submitting any form of content, including photos, videos, comments, messages, reviews or tweets through a social media channel, you agree to the terms and conditions of these participation guidelines.
Content and Comments
Community Spirit Gaming Centre contributes and shares various content, including:
- business updates, events, contests, and activities;
- community partners;
- industry information.
Where Community Spirit Gaming Centre has the opportunity to review a user’s comments, we will review and post appropriate comments in a timely manner, including:
- responding to messages or tweets, and
- directing individuals to more appropriate departments (e.g. Customer Service Email: email@example.com)
By submitting content (e.g. photo, video, post, tweet) to Community Spirit Gaming Centre’s social media sites, you authorize those sites to share the content through various social media channels. Should you want this content removed, please email: SocialMedia@CommunitySpiritGaming.com
Rights and Responsibilities
Community Spirit Gaming Centre reserves the right to remove and report any content, including:
- obscene, offensive, profane, threatening, defamatory, harassing or hateful in nature,
- off-‐topic, unrelated, duplicative, inappropriate, or spam, and
- promotions, advertisements or solicitations for goods or services.
Community Spirit Gaming Centre’s decision to “LIKE,” follow, or connect to other users nor its sharing, referencing, or linking to the content or comments of others implies an endorsement of any kind by Community Spirit Gaming Centre.
Community Spirit Gaming Centre may link to other sites and services, which includes content and comments created by others. Community Spirit Gaming Centre is not responsible for these sites or services or their content.