We are looking for energetic and reliable individuals who enjoy public contact in an exciting and dynamic team environment. While previous serving experience is an asset, it is not required. We hold comprehensive orientation & training programs for all new employees. If you are a personable, responsible individual who excels at working with the public & are available for both daytime and evening shifts, we are interested in hearing from you.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Serve food & beverage to patrons in a quick and efficient manner.
- Operate cash register.
- Keep work areas clean and organized.
- Is responsible to ensure that all applicable Internal Control Manual policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Must directly or indirectly provide for superior customer service and promote excellent employee relations with co-workers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive Attitude
- Must be comfortable with standing on feet for duration of shift
- Past server experience a definite asset, but not necessary
- Guest service focused with a professional, positive and outgoing personality.
- Neat, professional and well groomed.
- Able to work under stressful/pressure guest situations while solving issues and delivering results.
- Required to work shifts – days, evenings, weekends and holidays.