Supervise Bingo area in compliance with the AGCO, OLG and other applicable municipal, provincial and federal laws and regulations. Assist in maintaining good public relations with patrons and maintain an open door policy with all employees. Comply with safety and security standards of the company while orientating staff to operations and complying with pre-determined internal control procedures. Is responsible for the administration and day-to-day supervision and operation of the Bingo Centre.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Is responsible to ensure that all applicable Internal Control Manual Policies and Procedures pertaining to the bingo gaming area are strictly adhered to.
- Perform jackpot inspections as outlined by the Internal Control Manual.
- Supervise staff to meet and exceed performance expectations by establishing and maintaining a positive work environment and effective employee relations.
- Promote and maintain the utmost integrity and the highest caliber of customer service and respect to all customers, employees and external service providers.
- Make recommendations in the hiring, training, and evaluating of staff; apply disciplinary or corrective counseling to staff.
- Maintain general awareness of gaming operation at all times and comply with security policies and procedures in order to secure company assets.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Comply with safety procedures including use of required safety equipment and identify unsafe practices or conditions.
- Additional responsibilities or duties, which are consistent with the position summary, may be assigned at the discretion of the General Manager.
- College Diploma or equivalent or previous experience in a related field.
- Requires one (1) or more years of supervisory experience.
- Possess strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, communication and managerial skills. Working knowledge of computer software packages.
- Requires an AGCO Gaming Manager Registration.