We are looking for energetic and reliable individuals who enjoy public contact in an exciting and dynamic team environment. Assist in maintaining good public relations with customers and all employees. While previous customer service experience is an asset, it is not required. We hold comprehensive orientation & training programs for all new employees. If you are a personable, responsible individual who excels at working with the public & are available for both daytime and evening shifts, we are interested in you.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Is responsible for the selling of bingo cards and/or break open tickets to patrons.
- Is responsible to ensure that all applicable Internal Control Manual policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Is responsible for paying out prize money to bingo winners.
- Is responsible for verifying winning bingo cards.
- Promote and maintain the utmost integrity and the highest caliber of customer service and respect to all customers, employees and external service providers.
- Maintain general awareness of bingo gaming floor at all times and comply with security policies and procedures in order to secure company assets.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Comply with safety procedures including use of required safety equipment and identify unsafe practices or conditions.
- Additional responsibilities or duties, which are consistent with the position summary, may be assigned at the discretion of Session supervisor.
- Requires a High School diploma or comparable working experience.
- Positive Attitude.
- Must be comfortable with standing on feet for duration of shift.
- Guest service focused with a professional, positive and outgoing personality.
- Neat, professional and well groomed.
- Able to work under stressful/pressure guest situations while solving issues and delivering results.
- Required to work shifts – days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Requires an AGCO Gaming Employee Registration.