Working in a fast paced environment and reporting to the Food Services Manager, this individual will participate in all food production, help maintain inventories and implement standards. You will be responsible for and participation in all culinary activities including banquets, all food preparation and stewarding; with all local provincial and federal health codes; participation and assisting in all training and development seminars; ensure department objectives are met and continually maintained.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Prepare food according to recipe under supervision of the Food & Beverage Manager
- Portion control
- Bake, roast, steam, broil and otherwise cook food
- Responsible for presentation and garnishment
- Must directly or indirectly provide for superior customer service and promote excellent employee relations with co-workers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Requires a High School diploma or comparable working experience.
- Positive Attitude.
- Must be comfortable with standing on feet for duration of shift.
- Guest service focused with a professional, positive and outgoing personality.
- Neat, professional and well groomed.
- Able to work under stressful/pressure guest situations while solving issues and delivering results.
- Required to work shifts – days, evenings, weekends and holidays.