Reporting to the Session Supervisor you must adhere to the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, and other applicable municipal, provincial and federal laws and regulations. Assist in maintaining good public relations with customers and with all employees. Comply with safety and security standards of the company. Is responsible for the operation and maintenance of all bingo machines and related electronic equipment.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Is responsible for the smooth operation of the bingo event.
- Is responsible to ensure that all applicable Internal Control Manual policies and procedures pertaining to calling bingo are strictly adhered to.
- Perform public announcements as outlined by the Internal Control Manual.
- Promote and maintain the utmost integrity and the highest caliber of customer service and respect to all customers, employees and external service providers.
- Maintain general awareness of bingo gaming floor at all times and comply with security policies and procedures in order to secure company assets.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Comply with safety procedures including use of required safety equipment and identify unsafe practices or conditions.
- Additional responsibilities or duties, which are consistent with the position summary, may be assigned at the discretion of the session supervisor.
- Requires a High School diploma or comparable equivalent working experience and education.
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills.
- Requires working knowledge of computer software packages and the ability to troubleshoot electronic equipment.
- Requires an AGCO Gaming Caller Registration.